Monday, April 27, 2015
Click calendar to see the upcoming events or visit our
message board to see what is going on
in your sewing community!
About Creative Threads
Please note that the Greene shop will be closed during the month of April. If you need anything please call or visit our Binghamton shop (607-724-2151).....which will maintain regular hours M-F 10:00-5:00 and Sat 10:00-4:00. We are still selling and servicing Brother and Babylock machines and accepting quilts for long arm quilting. We appreciate your patience!
Here are some things happening in Binghamton:
- April - The Phrase that Pays - check out how you can save! Click here
- McKenna Ryan's "In Full Bloom" block of the month still has an opening. If you would like to try this raw edge applique technique what a great way to get started. Each month you will receive a kit with pattern and fabrics to make one piece of the quilt. Don't want to make a large project? Why not make each month into an individual wallhanging? You will just need to purchase some extra borders to your liking. Classes are optional. Click here
- The Folk Art Flowers block of the month is starting up; stop into Binghamton and see the sample. Great country colors with applique and sampler blocks to challenge your creativity. Classes are optional.
- Emb Tech - this program will explore your machine every month with different techniques and feet while making a different project every month. (Similar to the Stitcher's Garden except you will make 12 different projects instead of one big one.) And the bonus is that there is some machine embroidery to decorate and make it cute. If you don't have an embroidery machine, don't worry; you can still join us for the project technique portion. Classes will be $10 per month and kits will be $15 per month. You will receive 20% off the foot featured each month. Pre-pay for all 12 month class fees and receive a free jump drive with all 12 months worth of embroidery designs on it. (You choose which kits you would like by signing up for individual months.) Click here
- Quick Project is a Saturday afternoon where we will be making a quick project for the beginner. Minimum machine experience is required. Join us as we make a different project each month to practice and learn new skills.
The New Dream Machine from Brother is HERE!!!
We've put together the PERFECT money saving bundle for you!
Please visit our facebook page for more photos, specials and current updates!
We are located in rustic Greene, New York on top of Jackson Hill 2 miles east of Greene, NY.
Creative Threads is a family business that hopes to make your
quilting experience enjoyable. We have everything you need to
help you with your projects. From needles, threads, fabrics,
patterns to machines, cutting tables and accessories we carry
it all. Come on in and let our experienced staff help you select
the items you need.
Please see our newsletter or visit our calendar
for the present classes we are offering. Our message board will keep you up to date on sewing events in your area.
Hope to see you soon!